SUMMER CAMP! ENROLL TODAY….AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED!
Summertime Chapter Book Adventures!
June 2– Aug 8th
Available for ages 3-12
This summer will be filled with imagination as we explore the different themes through reading our favorite chapter books. Our summer program themes will include:
- Gardening Camp
- Ocean Life Camp
- Dinosaur Camp
- Art & Drama Camp
- Food and Cooking Camp
- Fairy Tales Camp
- Science & Nature Camp
- Health and Fitness Camp
- Superheroes Camp
- Relax and Read Camp
Each week will be entertained with a theme brought to life through books and activities. We will play, create, build, and showcase our ideas through weekly projects, imaginative adventures, and playful writings. We will also enjoy our summer with water days, pizza days, and lazy days.
Schedule and Fees:
Per Weekly Camp Mon-Fri
9:00-12:00 costs $135.00
9:00-3:00 costs $150.00
7:00-5:30 costs $165.00
FAQs for the Summer Program at MKH
Partial weeks are not available.
There may be additional charges for field trips, Pizza Days, and materials.
- Enrollment for individual weekly camps throughout the summer program must be paid for in advance and before attendance. No refunds will be given. No partial payments will be accepted.
- Summer school does not guarantee fall school placement. You must enroll for each program individually as both are based on availability and registration. Summer children must have proof of immunizations to enroll for summer camp.
- MKH is a NUT FREE FACILITY. During summer months children are to bring a lunch and 2 snacks if attending the 9-3 or 7-5:30 day. No “community snack” is given for summer. Wednesdays are pizza day, if you wish to buy, bring $3.50 per Wednesday. If attending 9-12 bring one snack for morning time. Lunch is served at 12:30 daily for afternoon attendees.
- Dress in play clothes ready to get dirty. Friday is the only day allowed to wear flip flops, sandals, or open toed shoes. Wear regular shoes for walking and/or running the rest of the week.
- All children will need a tote bag with water bottle, sunscreen, extra set of clothes, and water play outfit (swimsuit), and a towel. The bag must come to summer camp daily and be labeled with your child’s name. Each day we spend time doing summer fun activities which include water play.
- The school will be close July 3 & 4th for the holiday and this half week will be for relaxing summer fun, not a camp session.
- For children ages 3-6 a small rest period of 30 minutes will be given to children after lunch to refresh and download, then afternoon activities will continue.
ENROLL TODAY. SPOTS ARE LIMITED BASED ON AGE AND AVAILABILITY IN EACH CLASS.
Call today 890-1811