MKH is getting ready to start the pre-enrollment process for the 2021-2022 school year for your preschool children. Here is what to consider:
- Children must be 3 before September 1st.
- The NM Pre-k Mixed Ages Program is Monday-Friday 9:00-3:00 and follows the APS school calendar. Home visits will begin virtually, the beginning of August to all enrolled families. Preschool is in-person and masks will probably still be required at that time.
- Lunch and snack are provided daily to all children.
- 90 hours of Family engagement is required but comes in all fun forms without actually entering the classroom.
- COVID safe practices are in effect at all times.
- March 5th will start the process of retaining registration forms and locking in spots.
You can email Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the preschool academy at 505-890-1811 for more information.