Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Ms. Kelli’s House! Our facility is a high quality center that hires applicants with teaching experience, education in early childhood and understands the FOCUS Accreditation values. Applicants must be able to:
- Plan curriculum according to developmentally appropriate practice.
- Understand all growth and developmental milestones in order to provide observation and assessment.
- Write goal plans for each individual child.
- Be able to modify lesson plans for children with special needs.
- Communicate effectively and positively with parents and staff.
- Enjoy their career working with children of all abilities and all socio-economic status.
- Be open-minded in a very diverse world full of culture, religion, and family status.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com. We keep applications on file for one year.